Members meeting hears the facts about Kilburn
Agnes Peyser presented a profile of Kilburn by numbers at the members meeting this week 27th March 2018.
Her conclusions are that Kilburn:
- Is a densely populated area but excellent public transport accessibility =>
scope for more residential spaces?
- Has a population of small households (1 person), great majority between 24
and 49 years old, large proportion of none religious persons => need
for none religious meeting spaces?
- Has a better then average educated population with better than average
jobs => diversify shop/leisure offering?
- Has very few jobs in area => protect/ create more jobs?
- Deprivation does exist but within normal levels for London
- Most people do not own or use a car for travel to work
– => importance to create a pleasant walking environment? Car free
If you could not attend the members meeting on the 27/03/2018, please click here to see the presentation that highlights surprising numbers about our area based on the 2011 census.